Molds infesting non-living things, such as your old shoes, bags, fiberglass, concrete surfaces, etc. are not complicated to deal with, since by just the use of simple household bleach and vinegar can get rid of the mold infestation. However, when molds are found infesting on living things, most commonly in plants can be harder to get rid of and at the same time, molds can cause serious trouble to your plants or even to the entire garden. Luckily, there are many ways on how to kill and totally get rid of molds from your garden, and of effective ways is through sulfur fumigation.

Molds

Sulfur Fumigation and Molds.jpg

Sulfur Fumigation and Molds

Molds can easily develop and thrive in moist areas. All plants are not safe from molds, however, plants who are in indoor gardens are at higher risks of catching molds, since indoor gardens tend to retain moisture than outdoor gardens due to humid environments. When you can notice fuzzy white substances in your garden, then your garden is most likely suffering from powdery mildew infection. Molds do not usually cause death in plants, but it can affect the growth of plants, possibly leading to poor thriving.

Sulfur Fumigation for Molds

To effectively get rid of molds, you have to really kill it from the spores. Sulfur fumigation is one way on how to kill mold spores and preventing it to germinate. Sulfur fumigation does not kill all molds at once, it will just gradually kill mold spores and control it from further spreading. Sulfur fumigation works by coating the plants and the molds. Indoor gardens, such as greenhouses or conservatory rooms will get most out of the sulfur fumigation since the walls will prevent the cloud produced as the sulfur vaporizes from squandering into the wind.

Caution in Using Sulfur Fumigation

There is no question about how effective sulfur fumigation is when getting rid of molds in your garden and how it can improve your plants. However, sulfur fumigation can hurt people when people are exposed the wrong way. When sulfur clouds get into the eyes, it can cause intense eye irritations, and when sulfur clouds are inhaled, it can possibly cause inflammation in the respiratory tract. When you are already about to apply sulfur to your garden, it will be very important for stay away from the garden recently fumigated during the first hour, by then, most sulfur is found circulating in the air.