These policies are created because it is required by law.
However, we try to write these things in a HUMAN-FRIENDLY language for everyone to understand.
2. DMCA policy
3. Affiliate disclosure statement
- We recognize that privacy of information is important. We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
- We do not have any humans assigned to track your information. We do have computer programs which check how many visitors arrive to our
website, how they got here and which articles everyone is reading.
- If you sign up to your email list then this email address is stored in our email database for communication with you and this database
is never sold to anyone. You can unsubscribe anytime.
- If you sign up an account to become a member then this information is stored in our member’s list database, which, as well, is not
shared with anyone.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- We make links to other websites when we think they have interesting articles or interesting products. We are not responsible the
practices or the content of other websites.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS/GOOGLE ADS/AMAZON ADS
- This site also uses third party advertisements to generate revenue. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web
beacons when they advertise on our website, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information
including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally
used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites
visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
- You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing
preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security, McAfee and others. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as
well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users of our site based on their visits and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt
change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective
immediately upon posting on the Site.
CHILDREN & ANY SPECIAL CASES
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a
child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems.
- Also if we learn that something incorrect or immoral is associated with our website we will take action to correct that straight
CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
- If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information
from our database please feel contact us using the provided contact form.
2. DMCA policy
Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice
- The purpose of this law is to respect the intellectual property rights of people. Therefore, if you by chance notice any copyright
violation on our website please use the provided contact form to contact us and explain what the problem is with as much detail as possible. We will
then, as fast as it is possible, take corrective action.
3. Affiliate disclosure statement
- As mentioned we have third party advertisements on our sites from which we earn a commission. We are also “affiliated” with websites
like AMAZON and we may display products on our website and if a sale is made then we earn a commission.
- “Affiliated” just means that you display their ads on your website and depending on the conditions of the affiliation you either get
paid when something is sold or when someone clicks on the advertisement.
- We DO NOT just spam/display ads carelessly. We write GREAT content on our website and we try to link our great content with
- Again, if someone notices something improper please let us know through the contact form we have provided and we will take a corrective
action as fast as it is possible.
- To say in simple English, by visiting our website you are obliged to follow all the laws which exist for the internet.
- You are not allowed to damage the website.
- You are not allowed to copy our content (copyright violation)
- You are not allowed to offend or hurt other people.
- You are not allowed to post any vulgar words.
- You are not allowed to use a software to gather information on our website or our visitors.
- Basically be a good person, don’t do evil things!